- Honest to goodness dirty librarians! I knew my fetish wasn't just a myth.
- Slate had an interesting series of stories about movies last week.
- Ballhawkin' ain't easy.
- Good (if a bit fawning) piece about Palin's resignation. It's at least a nice counter to all the vitriol out there.
- John Stossel on healthcare. I'm glad he worked in a "Give me a break."
- Zooey Deschanel: manic pixie dream girl extraordinaire
- Happy 500th Birthday, John Calvin.
- An appreciation of Casey Kasem and "American Top 40"
- If we follow Japan's lead and keep our offices at 82 degrees to save energy, then I'm withdrawing from the workforce.
- Only 96 months until the Earth's beyond fixing. We had better return to poverty!
Photo credit: supremely awesome picture by Roadsidepictures on Flickr
Will the offices be at 82 degrees in the winter? That's pretty warm.
No, they probably just reverse it, so it'll be 28 degrees in the winter.
Post a Comment