- Sometimes those fake Onion op-eds are too crushingly real
- A trip down junk food memory lane
- That's gotta hurt: competitive eating injuries
- 10 years later, Moby breaks down Play
- The Fourth of July is a fraud!
- This piece about Golden Books really takes me back. The exhibit's coming to the Children's Museum of Richmond...in 2011. The Saggy Baggy Elephant FTW!
- Thomas Jefferson: Founding Father, patriot, music lover
- I'm with Radley Balko on this one: if you're taking money from The Man, you aren't punk .
- "But I didn't order a pizza": who writes porn screenplays?
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
A round of links for my friends
Some interesting articles that I've read over the past week:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I miss Gatorgum.
I never tried that, but I have had some of the other items on that list.
I think my most missed retired food product is the Heinz Kickers Ketchup, specifically the garlic flavored variety. Good stuff. I bought out several bottles when they were being phased out, but clearly it wasn't enough to last me.
Post a Comment