- Stripper pole aerobics classes aren't a crime...unless you live in a town like the one from Footloose.
- A lengthy (and a bit preachy towards the end) look at George Orwell's obsession with tobacco.
- The Farrah Fawcett-Ayn Rand connection
- I want to be a sleep tourist. Seriously.
- Did Michael Bay actually make an arthouse movie?
- You know, this may be my sepia-toned nostalgia talking, but 1999 was a really good year for music.
- 18 crazy (and legally unlikely) courtroom scenes
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
A round of links for my friends
Need some good reads to pass the time? Here are some interesting articles that I've come across lately (100% Michael Jackson media circus-free!):
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
i love that drug-addled review of transformers. pure critical kill.
Yeah, it was a funny spin on reviewing a terrible movie.
Post a Comment