The view from the house.
My brother or Harry Dunne?
My neice sporting her new spring look.
Obligatory Sadie picture.
Just a heads-up: everyone's getting Gay Cowboy t-shirts for Christmas.
The classic game of global domination.
As far a children's programs go, "Bob the Builder" isn't that bad.
And a few notes (from the OH and NC trips):
- You'd think I'd learn after dangerously pushing the limit of the "yo, you need gas right now" light while in the boonies. But you'd be wrong. I did it twice.
- Sufjan Stevens' Illinois? Es bueno.
- Diet Dr. Pepper Berries 'n' Vanilla Cream? No es bueno. Es mal. ES MAL!
- Coke Blak? Interesting.
- Captain Morgan's Tattoo? Scrumtrulescent!
- It's good to be home, but the one bookstore in town* didn't have Thank You For Smoking. That put a wrench in my beach reading plans.
- Arranging all of my stuff in my brother's old room (my old room is currently a play/nap area for my niece) kind of reminds me of setting up a dorm room. Weird.
Well, not much else is going on. Anyone have a job for me?
*It's a sad comment on the Tri-Cities area (Colonial Heights, Hopewell, Petersburg) when the "bookstores" section of the phone book contains only 4 or 5 listings, none of them relevant (comic book stores, junior college bookstores).