- College football and basketball. This is a great time of the year for sports.
- Go through my ever-growing stack of unwatched DVDs. Seriously, there are lots.
- Delve into the bonus features of my DVDs.
- Listen to my archive of unevaluated albums. So much music, so little time...until now.
- Read more books. On deck: tomes from the Onion and Kevin Murphy (of MST3K).
- Scotch, scotch, scotch. I love scotch.
- Go through my collection of half-finished and unplayed video games. Lego Star Wars, I'm looking at you.
- Smoke more pipes. That Vermont maple cavendish is calling me.
- Wade through my endless stack of magazines that piles up each week.
- Get into new shows via On Demand ("Mad Men") or my backlog of downloads ("Pushing Daisies").
- Browse the new features and archives of some of my favorite e-zines (like the Onion, its A.V. Club, Stylus, and PopMatters)
- Plunge deeper into the job search.
- Program my own network though the miracle of home video technology. All "Arrested Development" and "Futurama", all the time.
- Comb the "Daily Show" archives for bits when the show was funny.
- Blog more. You know you want it.
- Read your blog. You know you want me to.
- Finish watching "Derek & Simon" and get hooked on other internet shows.
- Learn to cook some new dishes.
- Hit the gym. Gawk at hotties at said gym.
- Watch some Rifftrax, as everyone should.
- Facebook zombie fights.
- Sleep. Lots and lots of sleep.
Yeah, I think I can wait it out.
I believe you are mistaken--the show is "Simon and Simon." Not "Derek and Simon."
Actually, I mistyped. I think it's called "Riptide".
you're both wrong. it's actually B.J. and the Fatman.
more facebook zombie fights are exactly what you shouldn't do. at least until i get some people to bite.
where does "crying and masturbating" fall on that list?
p.s. you are all wrong. it's A Fatman Called Hawk Can't Lose.
jasdye - Did you see the zombie smack I laid down on you last night? Yeah, I'm just that good.
reg - Anyone that knows me can figure out that that really goes without saying. It's my default setting, if you will.
'I Love Writers'
T-Shirts, Hats, Stickers, Mugs, Buttons, Magnets, and more are now available at:
******* ILoveThisShirt.net *******
Show your Support for the Writers Strike!!!
VERY funny about the DVD extras. All of that wasted material . . . just sitting there.
Love, your friends at ThisShowAgain.com
Post a Comment