As much as I loathe New Year's, I feel compelled to make some resolutions. So in addition to the standard "get in shape, you slob, and also sort your life out while you're at it" ones, here are a few more (in no particular order):
- Get better at responding to e-mails (including Facebook messages and posts). Two day delay, tops.
- Start AND finish at least one these epic-length books: The Count of Monte Cristo, Gone with the Wind, The Stand, or Atlas Shrugged.
- Start AND finish at least one of these epic-length video games, including their DLC: Fallout 3 or Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Finish compiling the mix CD that I promised a friend of mine.
- Watch all of the various Britcoms that I've already procured. I kept promising and promising to blog about them, but obviously didn't.
- Read more of the Bible. I've really slacked off in this department.
- Post more substance here, less lazy YouTube hit and runs. Hopefully, that'll get people to actually, you know, read this blog (no offense to my three regulars).
- Create a super secret online Christmas thingamajig.
- Totally revamp this blog's layout and name.
In the meantime, I've got a lion in my pocket and, baby, he's ready to roar.
Credit due to the Sun for the pic of post-NYE boozy Brits.