This worked so well last year that I thought that I'd do it again. It's time once again for you, dear reader(s), to select the Crush of the Year.
The rules are mostly the same as they were last year:
1) Vote by leaving the name of your pick in the comment section of this post (either on Blogger or Facebook). No votes via e-mail, text, phone, different posts' comments sections, or other methods will be counted. I do this so that there'll be a virtual paper trail of people's clear intentions. No hanging chads around here.
2) No justification of your choice is required, but if you want to explain why you opted for a particular candidate, feel free to do so.
3) No write-ins.
4) You may only vote once regardless of location (that means no voting on both Blogger and Facebook).
5) Only the candidates listed below are eligible to win.
6) Should no Crush receive a plurality/majority of the votes, I shall choose the CotY. In fact, I reserve the right to lay down my tyrannical fist and institute my own pick, no matter the voting results. But I probably won't. But you never know.
7) Void where prohibited. (Likely Utah.)
8) Voting ends when this post leaves the front page of the blog.
Presenting your candidates for 2009:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Laura Silverman
- Ashley Williams
- Mug Shot Chick
- Annie Wersching
- Dana Perino
- Jayma Mays
- Naomi Watts
- Marisa Tomei
- Malin Akerman
- Michelle Monaghan
- Katy Mixon
- Diora Baird
- Eliza Coupe
- Ellie Kemper
- Bryce Dallas Howard
- Carrie Prejean
- Joey Lauren Adams
- Laura ("Big Brother 11")
- Rachel Nichols
- Leslie Mann
- Katie Featherston
- Dahlia Dark
- Alison Brie
- Gillian Jacobs
- Victoria Hesketh (Little Boots)
- Mélanie Laurent
- Diane Kruger
- Iliza Shlesinger
So many to choose from. I know you want your BFF Laura from BB11 to win, and I'd pick Alison Brie if she was a single pick (as opposed to both Community ladies) but I'm afraid my choice is Miss Katy Mixon.
Hmmm...you're onto something. It's not very fair of me to group a couple of sets of women together like that. I've made the necessary edits and just this once I'll give you a chance to recant your vote, if you wish.
After much consideration I cast my vote for the lovely and charming Alison Brie. Anyone who doubts my choice should watch 'the Debate' episode of Community.
My vote has to go to Ms. Wersching, with Ms. Brie a close second.
This is too hard. I can't decide between Melanie Laurent, Alison Brie, and Katie Featherston. :(
What the hell. I'll back the underdog. Katie Featherston it is!
Is it too late to vote?
If not then:
Voting's open as long as this post remains on the main page, so there's still time to get your good-for-nothin' brother and everyone else to vote.
The brother that shall not be named nor have his picture on the interweb won't even post on his own blog, much less someone else's.
Since the Chicago thug is still in power, do we get multiple votes again this year?
Post a Comment