Lately I've been pretty busy with compiling my "Best Ofs" for movies, music, TV, etc. and those lists should be popping up here shortly. But there's one area where the choice of the year's perfection is out of my hands. Once again, I'll turn the selection of the Crush of the Year over to you, dear reader. After all, the consensus picks in previous years have been great. (You folks did a fine job last year given the tough choices.)
1) Vote by leaving the name of your pick in the comment section of this post (either on Blogger or Facebook). No votes via e-mail, text, phone, different posts' comments sections, or other methods will be counted. I do this so that there'll be a virtual paper trail of people's clear intentions. No hanging chads around here.
2) No justification of your choice is required, but if you want to explain why you opted for a particular candidate, feel free to do so.
3) No write-ins.
4) You may only vote once regardless of location (that means no voting on both Blogger and Facebook).
5) Only the candidates listed below are eligible to win.
6) Should no Crush receive a plurality/majority of the votes, I shall choose the CotY. In fact, I reserve the right to lay down my tyrannical fist and institute my own pick, no matter the voting results. But I probably won't. But you never know.
7) Void where prohibited. (Likely Utah.)
8) Voting ends when this post leaves the front page of the blog or two weeks from the exact time and date of this post, whichever comes first.
Finally, your candidates for 2010 Crush of the Year:
- Lindsey Vonn
- Nicole Joraanstad
- Liudmila Privivkova
- Torah Bright
- Julia Mancuso
- Kiira Korpi
- S.E. Cupp
- Anna Semenovich
- Kate Nash
- Lucia Micarelli
- Mary-Louise Parker
- Sara Watkins
- Elizabeth Cook
- Britney ("Big Brother 12")
- Rachel ("Big Brother 12")
- Laura Allen
- Katie Aselton
- Belinda Stewart-Wilson
- Keri Russell
- Annie Little
- Rebecca Hazlewood
Annie Little...Cute and talented beats a rockin body any time.
One vote for Kate Nash. Super Cute Crumpets rule.
OK, all these blond women look like the same person to me. So I'll vote for the Italian chick with the violin.
That's one hell of a list this year. Assuming I'm not too late, Ms. Aselton barely takes my vote over Ms. Allen. (Terriers is great, though.)
Post a Comment