- Just when you thought anthrax (the disease, not the thrash metal band) was out of the news, it comes back. No terrorists involved this time, though.
- Finally confirmed: San Francisco is full of (dog) shit, which will be turned into energy.
- During a game of Hide and Seek, a 7 year-old boy got trapped inside a clothes dryer. He sustained burns, but was free of any static cling.
- A new restaurant in China exclusively serves animal penis dishes. Uh, I'll stick with the General Tso's chicken, hold the penis (har har).
- Yahoo! has banned the use of the word "Allah" in the e-mail addresses it issues, even if the word appears within another word. As long as they don't yank my "Shiva_H_Vishnu" and "Zombie Jesus" aliases, I'm cool.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Hump Day News Round-Up
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
bummer! Right after reading that I thought, wouldn't it be cool to be email@example.com? Stupid yahoo.
That'd be a cool addy. I guess Yahoo! doesn't want the fanatics to burn, um, e-mails.
Wonder what would happen if I made Allah a Crush of the Week...
I love your news round up. It's stuff that would never see the light of day in my show... and yet it's more likely to come up in convo at my party. PS Did Denae call you to harass you yet?
Thanks. So, you're going to discuss the Chinese penis restaurant? That's gonna be one classy cocktail party (pun fully intended).
See, this is why I should be news director at your station. These are the stories that people want, nay, NEED to know about.
Oh, yeah. I haven't had the pleasure of receiving harrassment from Denae.
Post a Comment