- Harrison Ford: you just look silly in an earring. And lose the goatee.
- If you need an actor to play an agent, Jay Mohr (Jerry Maguire, "Action") is your man.
- I'm totally on Pixar's jock, but Cars just looks dumb.
- I haven't even seen the movie, but Brokeback Mountain now makes me think all cowboys are gay. That probably wasn't Budweiser's intention for their ad.
- Chimps will make anything funny. The one smoking a cigar and holding a burning dollar bill? Hilarious.
- Phillip Seymour Hoffman as the bad guy in MI:3! I mean, I was going to see this movie anyway, but now...
- Given the show's suckitude for the past few years, "from the creator of 'Saturday Night Live'" doesn't have the cachet it once did.
- The Go Daddy girl. Yummy.
- Sprint's crime deterrent made me laugh.
- "Might as well face it. You're addicted to 'Lost'." Cheesy.
Halftime: Mick & company, your pre-Tattoo You music is great, but hang it up already. Try aging with some dignity, if it's not too late. The RS logo stage was cool, though.
- Anyone else a bit creeped out thinking about the process of the giant robot and monster getting it on so they could produce that Hummer baby?
- More chimps!
- I'm thinking that Taco Bell meant to have that girl be geeky, but she's damn cute. Yeah - glasses.
- Oh, man. Sprint utilizing "Yakety Sax" from Benny Hill's show. Classic.
- Emerald Nuts was kind of clever.
- Nice to see McGuyver back.
- Hey, ABC, don't dumb down society even more. Put a question mark (and not a period) after "Who wouldn't". This ain't an Abbott and Costello routine.
- A remake of the Billy Crystal/Gregory Hines movie Running Scared? Nope.
Wow. What a craptacular year for Super Bowl commercials.