- Super-beautiful Angelina Jolie has been impregnated with Brad Pitt's super-handsome seed. Now maybe he'll finally admit to being in a relationship with her. Oh, what am I saying? This is Hollywood, where a loving and committed relationship (much less marriage) isn't a prerequisite to having a kid.
- Cough medicines don't work. Of course, this study was released just after I spent a mini-fortune on OTC remedies.
- The man who discovered LSD turned 100 today. If you go to his birthday party, remember not to eat the brown acid.
- Ted Kennedy is writing a children's book. Make your own joke.
- File under "Lawsuits That Will Never Occur in the United States": a Royal Family bodyguard has sued Scotland Yard for "over-promoting" him because he was black.
- Elmo wants to kill us all. I knew it!
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Hump Day News Round-Up
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I believe Ted Kennedy's book is about a car that can swim.
the url for the elmo post was not found, apparently.
'elmo says no means no!'
Thanks for the heads-up. I linked to a different source for the story.
it was funnier when i thought that the girl was 16 YRS old and not months.
Post a Comment