I picked up a used copy of Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill for $2.99 yesterday. I guess it finally got down to the price point I'd pay, plus I was feeling nostalgic for my college years. I also wanted to hear songs from an angry woman with a dirty, dirty mouth (who doesn't know the meaning of the word ironic).
Some CDs I picked up from the library:
- Patrick Stewart & Orchestre De L'Opera De Lyon - Peter and the Wolf
- Paul Oakenfold - Bunkka
- The Corrs - Talk on the Corners
- Matthew Sweet - Time Capsule
- Cornershop - When I Was Born for the 7th Time
- Paul Simon - You're the One
- Simon & Garfunkel - Greatest Hits
- Roger Waters - Ca Ira
- Old 97's - Satellite Rides
- Old 97's - Fight Songs
I have a lot of copying ahead of me. I'm just praying that the RIAA never finds out about the public library.