- Conan O'Brien's trip to Finland was hilarious. "Fagerstrom, I know you're in there!"
- In a few short hours March Madness officially begins. I'm officially excited. If there's any interest, I'll start a Micah World bracket for y'all to play in.
- Cantaloup, coffee, and the Sunday paper. The perfect breakfast?
- Packing up all of your possessions is not fun, especially if 95% of them are knick-knacks and media.
- I ran out of clean socks yesterday, making my longing for sandal weather even stronger.
- "Steal My Sunshine": I had another $1.99 nostalgia trip when I bought a used copy of Len's You Can't Stop the Bum Rush album this week. It's surprisingly eclectic, mixing pop, hip-hop, gospel, rock, and Kraftwerk-style electronic music. And you can't hate any album that features Biz Markie.
- Finally, FX's "Black. White" debuted (not that I watched). Now maybe the channel won't innudate me with promos when I watch "The Shield".
- "V-Dub holding it down on the engineering tip, yo": Volkswagen's funny, Germanic ad campaign reminds me of Spydrz. Check the ads here, here, and here.
- New episodes of "Family Guy" resume tonight. Finally.
- I'm getting sick of my beard and yet I do not shave it off.
- R.I.P. Harry Browne, the only Libertarian candidate for president that I've ever voted for.
Sunday, March 12, 2006
A few thoughts...
Time for me to pretend that I'm Larry King, sans the suspenders and ten marriages: